Wednesday 12 January 2011

Character of the day - some background

Today's character is Felron Lightfinger. This character was the first I created for Tunnels and Trolls, around four years ago. Amongst our gaming group, a couple of us came to the hobby via the Traveller route rather than D&D, and Tunnels and Trolls had completely passed us by. When my friend Russ suggested running T&T, I decided to go for a character in complete opposition to those I normally play(pretty straight arrows) and went for a complete sleazebag. Felron is the result. Also the only character i've ever had (I think) die in the course of an adventure.
As a side note, I drew a neat picture of the character which I would have loved to post but unfortunately my then four year old got hold of my sketchbook and coloured him in. Ah well.

No comments:

Blog Archive