Monday 21 July 2008

On the slate...

Here's what i'm working on at the moment..

Victorian Torchwood - This idea won't go away. I've set up a wiki page for me to jot down some ideas. No timescale in mind but I still like the idea.

The Romulan War - My setting idea for (Savage) Star Trek. A more gritty take on the Star Trek universe. Again, i've set up a wiki and started making some notes from various sources.

Mutants and Masterminds - I've been putting archetypes into Simpson's excel sheet, to make life easier when creating characters for Kingdom of Heroes.

Justice Associates Microsite - Reformatting the old Carps JA pages and hosting them as part of Renny's Game Corner. Just started working on this now.

1 comment:

Stuffola said...

Yea, all excellent stuff. I must talk to you about JA a thought cam to my mind....but i need to get the pitch right